Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Confusion. Happens when you eld.

I know that many of you have a lot to say on the subject of this blog.
But, you don't know how to go about leaving a comment.
I must confess that I find it confusing myself.
So, here is how to do it.

Two ways:

1)  Open your browser and to to http://mdw-growingold.blogspot.com/.  You will see all of the posts.  At the bottom of each post is a link to make a comment.  Feel free to be pithy or pissy, as you wish.

2)  If you are receiving an email with each new post, you will find, at the bottom of the email, the following message:


This link will take you to the blog, where once again you may be as insightful or unsightly as you wish.  If you wish to receive these emails but are not, go back to #1 above and, at the bottom of the posts you will find a box in which you can enter your email address, at which you will receive notice each time there is a post.  Given the (low) volume of comments received, I do not know if you will receive an email with comments.  

Hope this helps.  If it does not, leave me a comment and I'll work on it.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment